- very experienced chiropractors
- iDXA scan
- diagnostic ultrasound
- free spinal screenings
- free massage tables
- open evenings and weekends
Shockwave therapy is used for fast pain relief and mobility restoration. It is a non-surgical therapy with no need for pain killers, thus making it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
Shockwave therapy can be used to treat the following conditions;
- Shoulder pain with restricted mobility (bursitis)
- Chronic elbow pain (tennis- or golfers elbow)
- Pain in wrists or hands (carpal tunnel/Dupuytren)
- Pain in knees and knee ligaments (jumpers knee/Osgood Schlatter)
- Chronic pain in the achilles tendon (achillodynie)
- Chronic neck-, shoulder- or back pain
- Any form of Tendonitis
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Heel Spur
Our chiropractors use diagnostic ultrasound to detect the problem and make a proper diagnosis.
Our clinics use only the most advanced shockwave machines.