- very experienced chiropractors
- iDXA scan
- diagnostic ultrasound
- free spinal screenings
- free massage tables
- open evenings and weekends
The origin of back- and neck complaints
The nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord (these are the nerves that run through the spinal column) and the nerve roots. Between each vertebra, the roots of the nerves branch off into the organs, muscles and tissue. For example, if the spinal column is overburdened, by doing wrong lifting or bending, a spinal subluxation can occur. This can lead to a nervous disorder in the nervous system and has a big impact on the different organs, muscles and tissue. For Example: A nerve disorder between L5 and S1 (5th vertebra in lower back and the sacrum) can cause complaints as low backpain with radiation to buttocks and leg (sciatica).
Physical cause: bending, straining , falling, bad (work)posture, genetic factores.
Mental cause: worrying, anxiety, stress and tension.
What conditions can we assist you with?
- sciatica(radiation in leg)
- lumbago, hernia, arthrosis or "wear and tear"
- tingling or numbness in legs and feet
Neck, shoulder and arm
- dizziness, tingling of numbness in arm and hands
- RSI (repetitive strain injury)
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tennis elbow, golfers arm
- facial pain
- jawproblems (TMJ)
- neck- shoulder- and arm pain, tingling or numbness in the arms and hands
- as well as acute or chronic hernia with no fall out
- scoliosis, problems as a result of length discrepancy in legs, growing pains
- Baby's that cry a lot (colic) preferential posture, Kiss-syndrome
- pelvicinstability, pain in groin area, low back problems
- in elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles and feet, hip and wrists
- tennis elbow, golfers arm, knee-, hip- an ankleproblems, wrists, shoulders, bursitis, feet and hands
Even newborn babies and the elderly can benefit from chiropractic treatments.