Your first visit to the Chiropractic Centre for Back & Neck consists of a few different stages:
• Fill out medical questionnaire - download English adult questionnaire.
• Interview and case history with your chiropractor.
• Basic health assessment (Paramon).
• Chiropractic tests.
• Neurological tests.
• Orthopedic tests.
iDXA Total Bodyscan or ultrasound depending on the complaint
• Only when indicated, as determined by your chiropractor.
Diagnosis and treatment schedule
• The results of the testing and iDXA scan points to a diagnosis which will be clearly communicated to the patient and a treatment schedule is then set up.
• Treatment usually commences during the first visit.
Making an appointment
We strive to accommodate (new) patients by making an appointment within a few days. Due to the number of chiropractors active within our organisation and our flexible consulting hours, we have no waiting list. We are opened 6 days a week, also in the evening and weekends.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.